Transistor Amplifier Rc Coupled Feedback Amplifier
Product Name: Transistor Amplifier Rc Coupled Feedback Amplifier
Product Code: In stock
This is an Acumen Labware make two stage transistor amplifier with a provision for positive and negative feedback. The amount of feedback is adjustable and with this provision, it is even possible to make the amplifier oscillate. A 9V stabilized power is provided on the same board.
Study of the basic circuit of a RC Coupled Amplifier
· Frequency response of RC Coupled Amplifier
· Negative feedback and its effect on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
· Positive feedback and its effect on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
· Testifying of the oscillation condition of amplifier
· Study of various classes of amplifier
Measuring/Testing Instruments required
· A.C. Millivoltmeter (True R.M.S. A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model:ACM-102)
· A.F. Oscillator and a CRO
The above experiment of Transistor Amplifier Rc Coupled Feedback Amplifier has been put up on a printed bakelite board with an aim of providing an easy understanding to the students of schools and colleges. At Acumen Labware we make customized scientific kits for schools and colleges in which components are well spread out for clarity and easy maintenance. The Transistor Amplifier Rc Coupled Feedback Amplifier set-up is provided with a user manual, which contains its detailed theory of operation, specifications and description of the various experiments that can be performed using it.