Lab Drying Oven
The main advantage of a lab drying oven using a microprocessor controller is that it achieves precise environmental control and maintains stable temperatures for optimal results. The advanced twin turbo blower system in the lab drying oven creates a true one-pass circulation pattern that provides both exceptional temperature uniformity (± 1.8°C @ 100°C) and rapid heat recovery, without temperature overshoot.
Uses / applications of a lab drying oven may include evaporation, sterilization, temperature testing, and can also be used for incubating temperature sensitive experiments as drying is a very sophisticated process because too fast or too slow drying can destroy the purpose of the process itself, hence high level of precision and time calculation is required in this process.
• Temperature Uniformity: ±3°C @ 110°C.
• Control Sensitivity: ± 0.05°C.
• Electrical: 220/240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• Control/displays: Microprocessor/digital LED.
• Electronic Timer Range: 1 minute to 99 hours/59 minutes.